Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
Digitally through the University of Manitoba
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
This event is ONLINE ONLY.
Please Note: You will receive a link to connect before the session date.
At the conclusion of this event participants should be able to:
- Discuss common mental health scenarios presenting in an outpatient setting.
- Identify cases that are best suited for virtual care.
- Formulate a plan in how to address barriers to the physical assessment.
- Identify current mental health supports available during Covid-19 pandemic.
- Share resources that can be implemented in virtual care scenarios.
1800-1900 – Case studies – Dr. Jennifer Hensel and Dr. Ainslie Mihalchuk
This event was co-developed with the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been approved by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for up to 1.0 Mainpro+ credits.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for a maximum of 1.0 hours.
Participants should only claim credit for the actual number of hours attended.
The University of Manitoba CPD Medicine Program is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME).