CCA CPD Educator of the Year AwardsThese educators have demonstrated excellence, innovation, and a commitment to lifelong learning. We recognize their exemplary and distinguished service to their colleagues and community through the delivery of high quality professional development education.
About the Awards
The Office of Continuing Competency and Assessment (CCA) supports health practitioners, through the provision of high quality programming in continuing professional development and assessments in order that they may maintain competency throughout the course of their professional careers.
Annually, the Office of Continuing Competency and Assessment recognizes individuals, who have demonstrated exemplary service in continuing professional development. Nominations are forwarded to the CCA leadership committee for consideration and successful candidates are recognized for their achievements at the Rady Faculty of Health Sciences Teaching Awards.
For more information, please contact us.
Selection CriteriaSelection criteria include the following:
- Innovation- planning, implementation, use of technology
- Impact on local or national audiences
- Quality improvement
- Contribution to research or other scholarly CPD activities
- Leadership and mentorship in development and promotion of CPD
- Distinguished service in teaching, planning
- Contribution to interprofessional learning
- Excellence in planning, implementation, presentation
- Overall CPD contributions