Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Chown Building: Room 474, George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
This session will explore traditional and innovative tests used to assess students’ learning. A variety of tests types will be considered for their advantages and disadvantages, and reviewed against the principles for test construction. Participants are asked to bring samples of quizzes, tests, and exams.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- describe several philosophies of testing
- list the principles of effective test design
- apply tools for designing objective and subjective test items to sample questions
- share innovative exam ideas.