Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Brodie Centre: Room-405
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Do you have questions about evaluating medical learners? Do you feel confident evaluating learners in a clinical setting? Join us in an interactive workshop on evaluating medical learners in the precepting moment. We will explore how Louis Pangaro’s RIME framework can provide us with the tools and language to assist us in our evaluations.
As a result of participating in this session, learners will be able to
- identify faculty members’ needs in evaluating clinical learners,
- review RIME applications in Medical Education,
- apply a RIME evaluation to a clinical moment, and
- develop strategies for applying RIME in our individual teaching settings.