Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Basic Medical Sciences Building: Room-Frederic Gaspard Theatre
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
The Professional Development Workshop is designed to help new faculty balance the demands of their professional careers as they pursue tenure and promotion. The workshop will focus on goal setting and time management.
Keystone to Professional Development: The Mentorship Dyad from Cradle to Grave
– Deadly triad of teaching, research and service
– Defining value and skill sets
– Preferred protege characteristics
– Selecting the ideal mentor
– The protege/mentor relationship
– Using the portfolio as your guide
– Tracking progress and ensuring success
– Optimizing professional development
Dr. Anthony Iacopino, Dean, College of Dentistry, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences
Dr. Lorrie Kirshenbaum, Director of Research Development, Max Rady College of Medicine, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences