Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Brodie Centre: Room-405
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Recognizing the causes of learners’ behaviours may affect instructors’ attitudes and responses to disruptive situations. In this workshop we will explore strategies for preventing, identifying and effectively managing destructive conflict cycles, power struggles, bullying, harassment and non-compliance in RHFS teaching contexts.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- define the ‘challenging learner’
- identify dysfunctional strategies used by learners
- assess the causes of learners’ disruptive behaviors
- propose supportive interventions for learners who are struggling.