Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Change is a constant feature in health professions education, through changes to curriculum, changes to professional practice, changes to standards, and changes in our organizational context. Our leadership of the change processes we face needs to recognize the complexity of the environment in which we function. In this workshop, we’ll explore how complexity leadership approaches can be integrated into change management strategies to bring about effective change in complex environments.
After this workshop, participants will be able to
- describe basic aspects of complexity leadership theory (CLT),
- evaluate approaches to change at the personal (micro) and group (meso) level,
- integrate CLT with Kotter and Cohen’s (2002) 8 step change management approach, and
- implement a change management strategy in a complex educational environment.
Log in information will be sent to webinar registrants prior to the event.
Facilitator: Joanne Hamilton