Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Chown Building: Room 474, George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
The purpose of this workshop is to introduce participants to program evaluation and how program evaluation can be applied within the health sciences. Participants will have an opportunity to work on a program evaluation scenario and are encouraged to consider using a scenario from their professional practice.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- describe program evaluation within the context of health sciences
- identify various approaches and models used within program evaluation
- recognize steps in the evaluation process
- practice applying at least one of the approaches or models of program evaluation to a selected scenario.
Note to Participants: A selection of basic office supplies will be provided for workshop activities. If preferred, registrants can bring a laptop to the workshop to use during these activities.