Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Chown Building: Room 474, George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Please note this workshop was previously scheduled for June 13 – now June 20.
The aim of the Grant Writing workshop is to help new faculty secure competitive research grants by improving their grant writing abilities.
This workshop will focus on:
- designing a competitive grant proposal
- communicating ideas effectively
- analyzing the peer review process
- writing a coherent and effective summary
- identifying appropriate funding agencies
- preparing a budget.
Lorrie Kirshenbaum – Director of Research Development