Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Basic Medical Sciences Building: Room-Frederic Gaspard Theatre
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
The Grant Writing Workshop is designed to help new faculty develop grant writing skills to secure competitive grant support for their research programs.
- How to design a competitive grant proposal
- How to write and communicate ideas effectively
- Step-by-step analysis of peer review: “know what reviewers know”
- How to write a coherent and effective summary
- Identify appropriate funding agencies
- How to prepare a budget
Dr. Lorrie Kirshenbaum, Director of Research Development
Max Rady College of Medicine, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences