Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
The aim of the Grant Writing workshop is to help new faculty secure competitive research grants by improving their grant writing abilities.
This workshop will focus on
- designing a competitive grant proposal,
- communicating ideas effectively,
- analyzing the peer review process,
- writing a coherent and effective summary,
- identifying appropriate funding agencies, and
- preparing a budget.
Log in information will be sent to webinar registrants prior to the event.
Facilitator: Lorrie Kirshenbaum