Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Podcasts are one resource instructors can create to deliver course content to their students, where students can listen at a time and pace conducive to them.
This session will explore characteristics of effective podcasts and lessons learned during the creation of podcasts for a faculty development audience.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to
- list characteristics of good quality podcasts,
- identify ways podcasts can be used in teaching/learning,
- identify equipment and technology used to create podcasts, and
- describe processes used to create podcasts.
Facilitator: Steve Yurkiw