Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Chown Building: Room 474, George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- compare and contrast the validity of assessing a test taker’s ability level using constructed and selected response format questions
- discuss respective strengths and weaknesses of using constructed versus selected response format questions
- appreciate the utility of a key feature approach for both format types
- address some common myths associated with constructed and selected response format questions.
This series was co-developed with the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
This Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for up to 1.0 Mainpro+ credit.
This series is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for a maximum of 1.0 hour.
Participants should only claim credit for the actual number of hours attended.
The University of Manitoba CPD Medicine Program is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME).