Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Addiction Medicine in the Time of Covid-19- Integrating Rapid Access to Addictions Medicine (RAAM) and Management Strategies for Substance Use Disorders
- Comprehend the scope of substance use disorder in Manitoba
- Identify key substance use related concepts during Covid-19, including withdrawal and overdose.
- Explain the basic principles and tools for substance use disorder management.
- Comprehend and discuss how Rapid Access to Addictions Medicine (RAAM) is an integrated model of care for addressing substance use disorders in Manitoba.
- Utilize the Rapid Access to Addictions Medicine (RAAM) model and other available resources and services for health care providers during the Covid pandemic
1200 – Ben Fry
1220 – Erin Knight
1240 – Ginette Poulin
This event is ONLINE ONLY. You will receive a link to connect before the session date. Please Note: A recording of the webinar will be made available to the registrants post event.
Help us to continue to provide education, training and resources to you.
This 1 hour webinar is complementary, but we have also included two payment options of $10 & $25. The University of Manitoba CPD Medicine unit is funded by ticket sales from our educational events. Your generosity of paying what you can for this event will support CPD, people, processes and infrastructures during this uncertain time. Thank you!