Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
Southern Health: Bethesda Regional Health Centre: Room-Summit Room
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
The CPD Medicine Program’s Community-Based Program is a series of conferences and workshops available to physicians and other health care professionals practicing in rural and northern communities. Sessions consist of 1-4 hour learning sessions held on-site and via video-conferencing. In addition, all sites receive the Fridays @ the University Bannatyne Campus Program by videoconference via MBTelehealth. In order to address the unique clinical characteristics of each community, this program is led by community physicians who chair each session. These physicians identify the learning needs of their colleagues and work with the Rady Faculty of Health Sciences to organize CPD events.
The Community-Based Program is supported by an unrestricted education grant from the Office of Rural and Northern Health.
- Joint Examinations/Injections*
- Endocrinology Update
- Medical Assistance in Death
- Anxiety Disorders*
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dyslipidemia Update*
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Updates in Travel Medicine*
- Gynecology Emergencies
- Gynecology Office Procedures
- Topics in Pediatric Oncology
- Common Office Surgical Procedures
*Denotes a CFPC 99 priority topic in Family Medicine
**Topics subject to change
CFPC Group Learning Mainpro+
This Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for up to 2.0 Mainpro+ credits per session
- Annual Registrants of Community-Based CPD Programs may attend any of the Fridays @ the University: Bannatyne Campus Program sessions at no additional charge.
Jamie Falk and Shawn Bugden
Jonathan Gabor MSC MD FRCPC SCH
Thang Nguyen MD
Cheryl Rockman-Greenberg MDCM FRCPC FCCMG
Mark Vendramelli MD
Patrick Fredette MD
Pamela Katz MD
Darcy Beer MD FRCPC