Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
This course helps with the understanding and practice of systems thinking in an interactive way and makes large complex systems more understandable to live in and influence. Systems thinking will come alive through exercises, learning through a simulated organization and working on a case action plan.
2 day Virtual Course January 15th and 16th, 2021. Approximate times are 8:30am – 4:30pm CT. Times will be confirmed closer to the event date and are subject to change.
- Examine and discuss the complexity of the Canadian system for health and disease care.
- Develop and apply skills in sense-making to guide decisions in complicated, complex and chaotic systems.
- Determine and discuss what leadership agility skills are needed in different systems.
- Recognize and influence underlying archetypes and social systems patterns causing resistance to systemic changes.
John Van Aerde MD, MA, PhD, FRCPC
Phil Cady CD, BSW, MA (Leadership)
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
For more information, please contact Amanda Osorio.
CCME CREDITS: This program has ben accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for a minimum of 10 Mainpro-M1 credits. This event is a accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved for a minimum of 10 credits. Participants should only claim credit for the actual number of hours attended.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before December 31, 2020. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.