Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Basic Medical Sciences Building: Theatre D-Skills Lab
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
This popular simulation-based workshop will focus on intra-articular and soft tissue injection techniques.
- Explain the indications, contraindications and complications of joint injections with their patient
- Evaluate best medical evidence to identify which medications to use for intra articular joint injections
- Perform an examination of a knee and shoulder joint to assess joint markers for safe injection
- Demonstrate an intra articular injection of the knee and shoulder joint on a simulations model
Registrants must complete the following required documentation:
- Needs Assessment
- Session Evaluation
- MainPro+ Post-reflective Activity
These documents will be sent to registrants via email or handed out during the event.
Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Other Health Professions: $200.00
This event is not available via MBTelehealth sites throughout Winnipeg and Manitoba and also not available via livestream.
Only paid registrants can receive credits and access speakers’ presentations post-event.
Full refund less a $35 administrative fee if cancelled 10 days or more prior to the event. No refund will be provided after this time.