Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
Digitally through the University of Manitoba
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
A case-based, hands-on workshop that will enhance your ability to incorporate cognitive therapy techniques in everyday practice.
- Explain the evidence that supports the use of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in primary care
- List the clinical conditions for which CBT is indicated
- Explore the CBT techniques that are useful in the primary care setting
- Apply the CBT techniques in a standardized patient interview based on two different clinical scenarios
Registrants must complete the following required documentation:
- Needs Assessment
- Session Evaluation
- MainPro+ Post-reflective Activity
These documents will be sent to registrants via email.
Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Other Health Professions: $200.00
This event is not available via MBTelehealth sites throughout Winnipeg and Manitoba and also not available via livestream.
Only paid registrants can receive credits and access speakers’ presentations post-event.
Full refund less a $35 administrative fee if cancelled 10 days or more prior to the event. No refund will be provided after this time.