Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Brodie Centre: Room-000, Clinical Learning & Simulation Facility
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
:: EVENT CANCELLED ::
- Recognize the most common complications seen in newborns after resuscitation and identify the at-risk or unwell baby that requires close observation, early detection and management.
- Apply ACoRN process which integrates assessment, monitoring, diagnostic evaluations, interventions and ongoing care.
- Develop working diagnosis and start appropriate treatment.
- Identify and prepare babies requiring transport to a referral facility.
Full refund less a $35 administrative fee if cancelled 10 days or more prior to the event. No refund will be provided after this time.
Registrants must complete the following required documentation:
- Needs Assessment
- Session Evaluation
- MainPro+ Post-reflective Activity
These documents will be sent to registrants via email or handed out during the event.