Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Basic Medical Sciences Building: Theatre D-Skills Lab
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
- Explain the indications, contraindications and complications of joint injections with their patient
- Evaluate best medical evidence to identify which medications to use for intra articular joint injections
- Perform an examination of a knee and shoulder joint to assess joint markers for safe injection
- Demonstrate an intra articular injection of the knee and shoulder joint on a simulations model
Full refund less a $35 administrative fee if cancelled 10 days or more prior to the event. No refund will be provided after this time.
Registrants must complete the following required documentation:
- Needs Assessment
- Session Evaluation
- MainPro+ Post-reflective Activity
These documents will be sent to registrants via email or handed out during the event.