Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Basic Medical Sciences Building: Theatre D-Skills Lab
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
- Explain the supporting evidence, indications and contraindications for fine needle biopsy, the particle repositioning maneuver, ear cleaning and nasal packing and cautery in general practice.
- Explain the relevant procedure to a patient including the indication, procedural risks and aftercare instructions.
- Demonstrate appropriate technique in performing fine needle biopsy, the particle repositioning maneuver, ear cleaning and nasal packing and cautery.
- Identify common complications of the above mentioned procedures, including appropriate management strategies for each complication.
Full refund less a $35 administrative fee if cancelled 10 days or more prior to the event. No refund will be provided after this time.
Registrants must complete the following required documentation:
- Needs Assessment
- Session Evaluation
- MainPro+ Post-reflective Activity
These documents will be sent to registrants via email or handed out during the event.