Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Basic Medical Sciences Building: Room 216-218
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
- Explain the evidence that supports the use of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in primary care
- List the clinical conditions for which CBT is indicated
- Explore the CBT techniques that are useful in the primary care setting
- Apply the CBT techniques in a standardized patient interview based on two different clinical scenarios
Full refund less a $35 administrative fee if cancelled 10 days or more prior to the event. No refund will be provided after this time.
Registrants must complete the following required documentation:
- Needs Assessment
- Session Evaluation
- MainPro+ Post-reflective Activity
These documents will be sent to registrants via email or handed out during the event.