Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Brodie Centre: Room-204
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
- Explain the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Identify the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult, including a demonstration of appropriate use of an AED
- Demonstrate the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for an adult
Full refund less a $35 administrative fee if cancelled 10 days or more prior to the event. No refund will be provided after this time.
Registrants must complete the following required documentation:
- Needs Assessment
- Session Evaluation
- MainPro+ Post-reflective Activity
These documents will be sent to registrants via email or handed out during the event.