Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Learning to use the R statistical programming language can be intimidating. In this 3-day, hands-on workshop series, we will introduce you to R and RStudio with step-by-step instruction and hands-on exercises. Participants will leave with an understanding the fundamentals of working with data in R, including data manipulation, graphics, and programming. No prior experience with R will be assumed.
Sessions will be held from 9am to 12pm (CT) on Tuesday, October 12th; Wednesday, October 13th and Friday, October 15th.
Log in information will be sent to workshop registrants prior to the event.
- Introduce R – why use it, user interface (R Studio) and basic data structures.
- Overview of data management techniques using the tidyverse package.
- Learn elementary graphic functions for data visualization.
- Learn how to import and export datasets.
$50.00 – Academic, Researchers and Students
For more information, please click here to email Ridwan Sanusi and Robert Balshaw.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before October 7th, 2021. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.