Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
This 3-day workshop series, presented by CHI’s Data Science platform, will introduce participants to R by providing instruction and hands-on exercises. Participants will leave with an understanding of basics in R including data manipulation, graphics, and programming.
Sessions will be held from 9am to 12pm (CT) on Monday, October 26th; Tuesday, October 27th and Wednesday, October 28th.
- Introduce R – why use it, user interface (R Studio) and basic data structures.
- Overview of data management techniques using tidyverse
- Learn elementary graphic functions for data visualization
- Learn how to import and export datasets
$50.00 – Academic, Researchers and Students
For more information, please click here to email Olawale Ayilara and Robert Balshaw.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before October 19, 2020. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.