Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Chown Building: Room 474, George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Registration is Now Full.
This workshop series will introduce participants to R by providing instruction and hands on exercises. Participants will leave with an understanding of basics in R including data manipulation, graphics and programming.
- Introduce R – why use it, user interface (R Studio) and basic data structures
- Overview of data management techniques using tidyverse
- Learn elementary graphic functions for data visualization
- Learn how to import and export datasets
$50.00 – Academic, Researchers and Students
For more information, please email DataScience@chimb.ca.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before July 26, 2019. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.