Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Through this course, you will learn about data and how to turn it into information and knowledge that will help you to improve your system and patient outcomes. The highly interactive teaching methods and many hands-on exercises in this course will teach you the best ways to obtain data, how to analyze data with easily understood statistical methods that are different from traditional statistics, and how to effectively display data.
You will leave better equipped to understand quality measures and how to use them in both your leadership role and quality improvement projects.
3 day Virtual Course – Mornings – March 10th, 11th and 12th, 2021. Approximate times are 9:00am to 12:30pm CT. Time will be confirmed closer to the event date and is subject to change.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between measurement for research, accountability and quality improvement.
- Critically discuss measurement frameworks.
- Create conceptual and operational definitions for measures of quality.
- Identify and discuss different sources and methods to obtain data.
- Identify and discuss underlying key concepts for using measurement and data in your leadership role.
Gautham Suresh MBBS MD DM MS
Katherine Stevenson BA(Hons) BScPT MSc
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
For more information, please contact Amanda Osorio.
CCME CREDITS: This program has ben accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for a minimum of 10 Mainpro-M1 credits. This event is a accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved for a minimum of 10 credits. Participants should only claim credit for the actual number of hours attended.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before February 22, 2021. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.