Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the role of a practice supervisor.
- Describe the expectations of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba (CPSM) with regard to the responsibilities involved.
- Identify the CanMEDS competencies.
- Describe the tools used by supervisors, including chart audit, chart stimulated recall, multisource feedback, and key interviews.
- Indicate how the tools will be used to evaluate a physician under supervision.
- Describe and employ techniques for delivering feedback to the physician they supervise.
Full refund less a $35 administration fee if cancelled 14 days or more before the event. No refunds past this date.
This event was co-developed with the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been approved by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for up to 5.5 Mainpro+ credits.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for a maximum of 5.5 hours.