Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events to your Personal Calendar
Please note that adding this event to your calendar does not mean you are registered to this event. Please make sure to complete your registration for this event below.
UM Bannatyne: Basic Medical Sciences Building: Theatre D-Skills Lab
Learn the essential skills of performing biopsies and other office dermatological procedures.
- Identify common lesions observed in primary care.
- Specify the indications for biopsy of common skin lesions.
- Identify evidence-based treatments for common skin lesions.
- Demonstrate how to perform a skin biopsy and other skin lesions treatments.
- Explain the complications of skin biopsies and treatments with their patients.
Registrants must complete the following required documentation:
- Needs Assessment
- Session Evaluation
- MainPro+ Post-reflective Activity
These documents will be sent to registrants via email or handed out during the event.
Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Other Health Professions: $200.00
This event is not available via MBTelehealth sites throughout Winnipeg and Manitoba and also not available via livestream.
Only paid registrants can receive credits and access speakers’ presentations post-event.
Full refund less a $35 administrative fee if cancelled 10 days or more prior to the event. No refund will be provided after this time.