Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites
Venue Phone: 204-783-1700
Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites offers 9,000 sq. ft. of newly renovated meeting space for your next event. Complimentary high speed wireless internet, main floor access and natural light are some of the features of the various sized conference and event spaces.
Our garden area perfect for outdoor receptions, wedding ceremonies or barbeques. Food and beverage services are available.
Fresh and local ingredients are prepared by our Executive Chef Kelly Cattani and culinary team that complement your vision. Our event manager will assist with room setup, décor and audio visual to ensure every need is met.
Meeting and Event Highlights
- 4,500 sq. ft. Stevenson Ballroom with loading dock access
- Stevenson Ballroom foyer for food and beverage stations, vendors and registration
- Three breakout rooms located on main floor near Stevenson Ballroom
- Natural light available in Laird, Magellan and Lancaster rooms
- Ample complimentary parking for attendees
Largest Meeting Room : 4560 Sq. Ft.
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Emotional intelligence (EI) is considered a critical healthcare leadership competency, where its been demonstrated to impact effectiveness in all clinical settings—from the boardroom and chairperson’s office to the ward and bedside. EI can be defined as the ability to identify, express and manage both your own emotions and others, in order to motivate, cope with stress, and help make good decisions. EI has been shown to impact the quality of care, communication, stress / burnout. This course is targeted for all physicians, regardless where they are along their career trajectory since emotional skills are always relevant. The course will utilize an indepth assessment that will highlight emotional strengths and derailers.
- Learn the research that underpins emotional intelligence and leadership.
- Assess emotional intelligence along 15 sub-scales and assess the impact on your leadership.
- Acquire and practice skills to enhance emotional intelligence.
- Motivate and promote emotional intelligence in others.
- Leverage your emotional intelligence strengths and address areas for development.
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
Paul Mohapel, BSc, MSc, MA, PhD
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before Dec. 6, 2019. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.