Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Chown Building: Room 474, George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Crucial Conversations helps you master the skills you need to step up to high-stakes issues while remaining candid and respectful. Through this course, you will acquire the necessary skills to establish better relationships, gather divergent perspectives, and achieve better results – all strengths of a great leader.
- Identify when conversations become crucial
- Engage others in addressing challenging issues
- Steward emotional, high-stakes conversations toward resolution and action
- Identify challenges facing physician leaders in the health care system
- Acquire practical tools to deal with challenges facing physician leaders
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
Dr. Debrah Wirtzfeld, MD, MSc, FRCSC, FACS, CCPL, CEC
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before Nov. 2, 2017. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.
Due to construction in the Chown Building, the building will only be accessible through the front door, therefore the stairs may present an obstacle for some guests. We apologize for any inconvenience. Construction is due to be complete by fall 2017. If this affects you, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.