Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Chown Building: Room 474, George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
Crucial Conversations helps you master the skills you need to step up to high-stakes issues while remaining candid and respectful. Through this course, you will acquire the necessary skills to establish better relationships, gather divergent perspectives, and achieve better results – all strengths of a great leader.
- Identify when conversations become crucial
- Engage others in addressing challenging issues
- Steward emotional, high-stakes conversations toward resolution and action
- Identify challenges facing physician leaders in the health care system
- Acquire practical tools to deal with challenges facing physician leaders
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
Dr. Debrah Wirtzfeld, MD, MSc, FRCSC, FACS, CCPL, CEC
Dr. Shaundra Popowich, MD, FRCSC, MBA
Registration Cancellation Policy: A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before October 31, 2018. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.