Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Apotex Centre: Room-264
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
This two-day workshop will bring together statisticians and applied researchers to explore statistical issues that arise in the analysis of microbiome data and highlight current methodological advances.
- Increase researcher and trainee knowledge about methods and tools for the analyses of microbiome data;
- Provide networking opportunities for local, national, and international researchers and trainees;
- Identify opportunities for new research about statistical methods for the analysis of microbiome data
Registration is free but space is limited. Registration deadline is May 1, 2017.
- Dr. Jun Chen, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Gregory Gloor, University of Western Ontario
- Dr. Shyamal Peddada, National Institutes of Health
- Dr. Tonya Ward, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Charles Bernstein, University of Manitoba
- Dr. Ehsan Khafipour, University of Manitoba
- Dr. Gary Van Domselaar, National Microbiology Laboratory
- Dr. Natalie Knox, National Microbiology Laboratory
Travel awards available to PhD students and post-docs.