Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
Qualico Family Centre
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
This course will explore the challenges of leading teams that are inherited as well as those that are purpose-built. Participants will develop the skills to build high-performing teams. We will examine the attributes of successful team leaders and develop the leadership skills to create vision and mission for teams by engaging team members and developing team ownership of goals and benchmarks. Using case studies and simulations, participants will build practical skills in empowering team members, delegating responsibilities, creating an open team culture, eliciting ideas from team members in shared projects, and moving teams forward, as well as managing conflict in a team and providing feedback to team members.
- Discuss the attributes of team leadership.
- Explain the special dynamics of inherited teams.
- Identify the skills to lead both dysfunctional and high-performing teams.
- Practice the skills to manage different kinds of conflict in a team.
- Discover and practice how to provide timely, direct, and constructive feedback to the team as a group and to individual team members.
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
Janice Gross Stein, PhD, FRSC, LLD, MOC
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before Sept. 13, 2019. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.
If you would like to be added to the wait list, please contact Amanda Osorio at email@example.com.