Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Brodie Centre: Room-204
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) is a video-based, Instructor-led, advanced course, builds on the foundation of basic life support (BLS) skills. It emphasizes the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR and takes healthcare provider training to the next level-highlighting the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
Please read and carefully review the cancellation policy prior to submitting your registration.
- Cancellations more than 6 weeks from the course date will receive a FULL refund, minus a $100 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 4-6 weeks of the course date will receive a 50% refund.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for cancellations less than 4 weeks from the course date.
Participants who have registered may transfer their registration to another person, but this responsibility lies with the original participant.
Please contact Trisha Bedard at 204-789-3626 or Trisha.Bedard@umanitoba.ca for any cancellation and transfer requests.
The Department of Emergency Medicine reserves the right to cancel any course thirty (30) days prior to the course date. Registrants will be notified by email. A full refund will be issued for any cancelled course. The Department of Emergency Medicine is not responsible for any costs, including but not limited to, airline or hotel fees or penalties.