Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the role of a practice supervisor.
- Describe the expectations of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba (CPSM) with regard to the responsibilities involved.
- Identify the CanMEDS competencies.
- Describe the tools used by supervisors, including chart audit, chart stimulated recall, multisource feedback, and key interviews.
- Indicate how the tools will be used to evaluate a physician under supervision.
- Describe and employ techniques for delivering feedback to the physician they supervise.
Please note, the location for this event has been changed to the Viscount Hotel, 1670 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, MB. Room location will be announced.