Update on CPD Requirements:
- The 2019-2020 annual continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of 25 certified and/or non-certified credits have been waived.
- All current Mainpro+ cycles have been extended by one (1) year to allow you more time to acquire 250 credits.
- Spring 2020 Certification Examination in Family Medicine has been postponed.
- MOC Program requirements of 40 credit minimum have been waived for 2020, and everyone will now be on a six-year cycle.
- The annual dues payment deadline for 2020-21 has been extended to August 31, 2020.
- Spring 2020 written exams have been postponed.