Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of a practice supervisor
- Conduct a chart audit using the supplied tools
- Conduct a chart-stimulated recall discussion
- Provide feedback to a supervised physician
- Pathways to Licensure – information about the International Medical Graduate Programs
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Practice Supervisor
- Chart Audits – introduction to process and forms
- Chart Stimulated Recall – introduction to process
Introduction, round table 15 min
Questions re pre-learning topics 30 min
Chart audit practice session – break into small groups for review and discussion, reconvene for whole group discussion 60 min
Delivering Effective Feedback – how to lead difficult conversations – presentation then break into small groups for role play and discussion 90 min
Reflections from an Experienced Practice Supervisor 20 min
Reflections from a former supervised physician? 20 min
Windup and feedback 20 min
All registrants: $325
Full refund less a $35 administration fee if cancelled 14 days or more before the event. No refunds past this date.
This workshop will be in Zoom.