Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of a practice supervisor
- Conduct a chart audit using the supplied tools
- Conduct a chart-stimulated recall discussion
- Provide feedback to a supervised physician
- Pathways to Licensure – information about the International Medical Graduate Programs
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Practice Supervisor
- Chart Audits – introduction to process and forms
- Chart Stimulated Recall – introduction to process
Introduction, round table 15 min
Questions on pre-learning topics 30 min
Chart audit practice session – break into small groups for review and discussion, reconvene for whole group discussion 60 min
Delivering Effective Feedback – how to lead difficult conversations – presentation then break into small groups for role play and discussion 90 min
Reflections from an Experienced Practice Supervisor 20 min
Reflections from a former supervised physician? 20 min
Windup and feedback 20 min
All registrants: $325
Full refund less a $35 administration fee if cancelled 14 days or more before the event. No refunds past this date.
This workshop will be in Zoom.
This event was co-developed with the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been approved by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for up to 6.5 Mainpro+ credits.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for a maximum of 6.5 hours.
Participants should only claim credit for the actual number of hours attended.
The University of Manitoba CPD Medicine Program is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME).