Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events to your Personal Calendar
In this Physician Leadership Institute course, you will learn the strategies you need to motivate, implement and sustain change in the complex system in which you practice. Although the course structure is guided by key readings and insight from your instructors, it is primarily conversation and experience based. Anticipate participating in discussions as you work through the challenges you are facing in real time.
2 day Virtual Course March 10 & 11, 2022 | 9:00 am – 3:30 pm (CT)
- Develop and apply a systematic approach to analyzing and addressing change challenges and opportunities.
- Identify organizational design impediments and enablers to change and to influence organizational culture.
- Apply tactics to minimize resistance and influence stakeholders.
- Identify networks of relationships and discuss how to build and maintain partnerships when leading change.
- Anticipate, accept, and learn from failure as part of leading change.
- Reflect on your leadership style and develop the ability for resilience in leading change.
Brian Golden, MS, PhD, FCAHS
Joshua Tepper, MD, FCFP, MPH, MBA
Please note that there is pre-course work for this event.
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
For more information, please contact Amanda Osorio.
CCME CREDITS: This program has ben accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for a minimum of 11.5 Mainpro-M1 credits. This event is a accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved for a minimum of 11.5 credits. Participants should only claim credit for the actual number of hours attended.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before February 14, 2022. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.