Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Chown Building: Room 474, George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
A mix of didactic lectures, individual and group exercises and interactive discussion will be used.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able:
- To understand the value of qualitative systematic reviews and to become familiar with a variety of qualitative review methods
- To understand the process of conducting a qualitative systematic review
- Overview of qualitative review methods
- Formulating a qualitative review question and protocol
- Searching for qualitative studies and study selection
- Critical appraisal of qualitative studies
- Data extraction, synthesis and reporting of qualitative reviews
Physicians, Faculty, Staff, Other Professionals: $50
Diane Cepanec, MA; Senior Research Manager
Lisa Demczuk, MLIS; Nursing Liaison Librarian
Kendra Rieger, RN, PhD; Assistant Professor
Roberta Woodgate, RN, PhD; Professor/ CIHR Chair
Lynda Balneaves, RN, PhD; Associate Professor
Due to construction in the Chown Building, the building will only be accessible through the front door, therefore the stairs may present an obstacle for some guests. We apologize for any inconvenience. Construction is due to be complete by fall 2017. If this affects you, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact the Knowledge Synthesis Platform at Knowledge.Synthesis@umanitoba.ca