Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events to your Personal Calendar
***Registration deadline extended to January 19th.
In this Physician Leadership Institute course, you will focus on the core skills and practical tools you need to nurture an engaged organizational culture.
2 day Virtual Course February 4 & 5, 2022 | 9:00am – 4:30pm CT.
- Define engagement and assess your and others engagement in the workplace.
- Describe a strengths-based approach to building engagement.
- Discuss strategies for motivating others and building trust.
- Distinguish dialogue from other forms of discourse.
- Practice powerful listening approaches to discover common ground and mutual insight.
- Prepare the steps required for providing constructive feedback.
- Describe the major principles behind coaching.
Paul Mohapel, PhD
Monica Olsen, BScN, BA, MHRD
Please note that there is pre-course work that is due on January 21st. It is estimated to take 2.25 hours to complete the assessments and review the results.
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
For more information, please contact Amanda Osorio.
CCME CREDITS: This program has ben accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for a minimum of 14.25 Mainpro-M1 credits. This event is a accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved for a minimum of 14.25 credits. Participants should only claim credit for the actual number of hours attended.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
A registration refund will be made upon written request on or before January 10, 2022. A $35 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.