Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
UM Bannatyne: Chown Building: Room 474, George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
This workshop is designed for health professions educators who predominantly teach in the clinical setting. Working together, we will explore the application of clinical learning theories in addressing our learners’ educational challenges.
- Understand theoretical frameworks on how knowledge is organized and retrieved
- Apply clinical reasoning theory to participants’ teachings environments
- Diagnose learners’ challenges in clinical reasoning
- Develop educational strategies for individual learners
Teresa Cavett, Joanne Hamilton, Anita Ens