Event Date & TimeClick the calendar icon to add events
to your Personal Calendar
Digitally through the University of Manitoba
* You must be logged in to purchase event tickets.
At the end of this workshop, the participant should be able to:
- identify the mandate of the CPSM, and the types of audits carried out by the CPSM
- conduct a chart audit using the supplied tools
- conduct a chart-stimulated recall discussion
- provide feedback to an audited physician
- Audits done by CPSM – Why, What, How
- Medical Records – What the CPSM requires, what is expected
- Chart Audits – introduction to process and forms
- Chart Stimulated Recall – introduction to process
Interactive Digital Workshop
- Introduction, round table
- Questions re pre-learning topics
- Chart audit practice session – break into small groups for review and discussion, reconvene for whole group discussion
- Delivering Effective Feedback – how to lead difficult conversations – presentation then break into small groups for role play and discussion
- Report writing – how to put the information together
- Windup and feedback
free for all participants
This educational workshop will be offered digitally via Zoom only
This event was co-developed with the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been approved by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for up to 6.5 Mainpro+ credits.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the CPD Medicine Program, University of Manitoba for a maximum of 6.5 hours.
Participants should only claim credit for the actual number of hours attended.
The University of Manitoba CPD Medicine Program is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME).